Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Improvise..Skool Nxt! Week!

So my Skool Is Very Strict About Whatchu Wear So Im Improvising This Yr To Stay Trendy Without Gettin In TroubleSo We Can Wear One Ring Why not Be A Cute One!Since We're Forced To Wear Black Shiny Shoes! These Pradas Are A Very Comfortable "Black Shiny Shoe" So! y Shoes Will Be Black So Im Outta Trouble

We Have To Run 3 Miles Everyday! my Ipod Touch Is My Life! Music Is Therapy! While Im Running My Music Will Be Too!
We're Can Were One Watch And One Ring No Bracelets!
My Fone Is My Life Without It I Would Die!! If Yu Pull It out In Skool And Caught Thats 50 Push'Ups and 50 Mountain Climbs!! And Then Yur Sent home :) Lol HaHa Peace And Love!

2 comments:

  1. Push-ups and Mountain climbs, where do you go to school, 3 miles run, what is it like gym all day lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Like It's Just Very Strict About Stuff It's A Military Academy! But It's Very Smart Yu Can Only Have 1 C To Even Get It Nothing Lower. Yur Constatly saying Yes Sir

    ReplyDelete